See our response to Covid 19 and how we can help your business. Read More
A website is only as good as the platform it’s built on, which is why we use WordPress.
Powering over 24% of the internet, WordPress is robust, flexible and open source, meaning you can take your website anywhere. But why would you? As Perth’s WordPress specialists, our designers and developers can help you get the most from our content management system (CMS) of choice.
The power of custom WordPress development
There are loads of free WordPress templates out there. Trouble is, templates are built to be adapted for a wide range of purposes. And that calls for a lot of code. Reams of it. Flabby, unnecessary code. Not good. Google likes lean sites that load quickly.
That’s why we only build custom WordPress websites, created by our web designers and developers right here in Perth (no sneaky outsourcing here). That means you get skinny code with SEO at its core – code that Google will reward with better rankings.
- WordPress is robust. This is a proven platform that’s tried and tested and tested…
- WordPress is ubiquitous. It’s supported by thousands of developers around the world.
- WordPress is open source. Some web development agencies use proprietary platforms and tie you into contracts and licences. Not us. Because WordPress is open source, you can take your site to any of the thousands of WordPress designers and developers around the world.
What about plugins?
Part of the appeal of WordPress is the 25,000+ add-ons and widgets currently available. This means almost unlimited functionality can be added to your WordPress site, now or in the future.
But beware: while plugins are usually the quickest way to add functionality to a website, it’s not always the best option. More plugins means more chance of conflicts and bugs in the code.
We believe in keeping plugins to a minimum to keep code lean and reduce the chance of bugs.
Find out more about a custom-built WordPress site
In the overcrowded online landscape, you need to stand out, and that’s what our WordPress designers and developers specialise in – sites that differentiate your brand and give you:
- Brand-centric design and development
- Responsive design for mobile, tablets and desktops
- A secure, expandable, future-friendly website
- SEO-focused development
- An intuitive content management system
- Hosting and email @yourdomain.com.au
- Proven e-commerce functionality
If you’d like to find out how a well-coded site can increase trust and build your brand, come in for a no-obligation chat about your business and let’s talk.